Note : Due to manufacturer guidelines, this style must be embellished with your company logo or text.
Features :

  • Fabric: 5 Ounce; 60% Sueded ring spun cotton/ 40% Polyester; 20 singles
  • This retro-inspired tee is sueded for amazing softness and a lofty hand feel.
  • Triple-needle coverstitching throughout.
  • 1x1 rib knit at neck.
  • Heat transfer label for tag-free comfort.
  • Embroidered New Era flag logo on left sleeve.
  • Slight drop tail hem.
  • Side vents.
  • Available Sizes: XS; S; M; L; XL; 2XL; 3XL; 4XL
  • Available in 6 colors
Description :

Classic New Era NEA120 Mens Crewneck T-Shirt, which is inspired by high fashion, has a lofty hand feel and a wonderfully soft fabric. 60 percent of the fabric is sueded ring spun cotton, and the remaining 40 percent is rip and tear-resistant polyester, which provides the durability required to sustain demanding recreational activities. Triple-needle cover-stitching is used throughout the fabric of this versatile Promotional New Era NEA120 Mens Crewneck T-Shirt to ensure outstanding performance for years to come. The top-notch features include a crewneck collar, 1×1 rib knit at the neck, slight drop tail hem, and side vents. Wear the quintessential New Era NEA120 Mens Crewneck T-Shirt for Business Use when you want to get dirty working on a home improvement project in the backyard, at the end of a business trip, or during social gatherings. The available sizes in this crewneck tee are ranging from XS to 4XL.

As you enjoy the great outdoors, wear this eye-catching and comfortable Custom New Era NEA120 Mens Crewneck T-Shirt to stay safe. By adding a customized logo, text, name, motto, etc. via printing or logo embroidery, you can use this shirt for any purpose. Top-notch customization services are offered by A2ZClothing.com at the best price so that you can embellish your favorite products as desired. Visit A2ZClothing.com to find more superior quality New Era items. Order now!
SizeBody LengthChestSleeve Length
XS28.5"36"17.25"
S29.5"39"18"
M30.5"42"18.75"
L31.5"45"19.5"
XL32.5"49"20.25"
2XL33.5"53"21"
3XL34.25"58"21.75"
4XL35"64"22.5"
Shipping/Payment :
  • Orders generally takes 1-5 business days to deliver.
  • We ship through UPS or USPS.
  • Free Shipping to all orders $149 & above.
  • Acceptable Credit Cards : Master, Visa, AmEx and Discover
Returns :
  • Free returns once per order.
  • 21 days from the receipt of the original order.
  • No restocking fee.
  • Must get Return Authorization (RA) before returning by calling us 1-888-544-5566 OR email [email protected] with "RETURNS" in subject.
Click here for detailed Shipping/Payment policies.
Exclusions :
  • On Face Covers, Returns or Exchanges are NOT available. All Sales are final on such items.
  • On Closeout & Mill Ship Items, Returns or Exchanges are NOT available. All Sales are final on such items
Click here for detailed Returns & Exchange and Exclusion policies.

New Era NEA120 Mens Crewneck T-Shirt

Customize Your Order

-- Please Select --
  • Custom Embroidery
  • Screen Printing
  • Direct To Garment (DTG)
  • Heat Transfer
  • I am not sure
Upload Your Artwork :

You can upload your artwork/logo during checkout or you can also email us after placing your order.



Note : Prices shown above are for merchandise only, decoration charges would be additional. Our Print department will contact you for logo details first and provide you with a price quote. Order will be processed once all print details are collected and quote is approved by you.
Note : Due to manufacturer guidelines, this style must be embellished with your company logo or text.
We found other products you might like!
Reviews
Array
(
)
Write Your Own Review
Your review:New Era NEA120 Mens Crewneck T-Shirt
Your Rating