Perfect for Independence Day or any day, this special edition mask sports an American flag label and is made in the USA of US materials.
Designed for maximum comfort, the Port Authority® All-American Cotton Knit Face Mask goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to our partnership with Sciessent, a U.S.-based global provider of antimicrobial solutions, to incorporate its Agion® treatment into the fabric.
This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic stretch binding ear loops help hold it comfortably in place.
- Three-ply 4-ounce, 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Three evenly-spaced pleats on each side
- Woven American flag label at the upper left seam
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable
- Machine washable
- 5 masks per pack
- 500 units per case (100 inner poly bags with 5 units each = 500)
- All face cover sales are final and non-returnable.
- Not eligible for any coupon discount or promotion.
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These masks are not medical grade and are not to take the place of the N95 masks. They are not suitable for use in a surgical setting or where there would be significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, use in a clinical setting, or use in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.Center for Disease Control (CDC) Advisory :
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.